In using the Platform and the services therein, you agree to:
- do so only for its intended and lawful purposes;
- ensure that all information or data you provide in the Platform are accurate and agree to take sole responsibility for such information and data;
- be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, whether such activity is authorized or not. You should notify us immediately if you have knowledge that or have reason for suspecting that the confidentiality of your account has been compromised or if there has been any unauthorized use thereof;
- not try or attempt to try to interrupt or harm the Platform, its operations, services, facilities or software in any manner;
- not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; and
- not use or upload any material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect contains, viruses, worms, trojan horses, spyware, adware, damaging components, malicious code or harmful or disruptive components which may impair or corrupt the Platform’s data or damage or interfere with the operation of the Platform.
Registration and Account Security
To access and use the Platform, you are required to register and create an account. However, we have the absolute discretion to refuse your registration and/or to terminate the same for any reason whatsoever at any time with or without notice.
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information; and
- We are authorized to assume that any person using the Platform with your username and password is either you yourself or is authorized to act in your behalf.
You are responsible for safeguarding your username and password that you use to access the Platform and for any activities or actions under your password. You shall be liable for every order made under your login and as such, agree to indemnify us for all claims, losses, damages whatsoever arising from the actions of a person in connection with the access and use of the Platform using your login details.
At any time, we may request you to update your username and/or password. We shall not be liable or responsible for any losses suffered by you arising out of or in connection with or by reason of such request or due to any invalidation in username or password, regardless of cause.
Products, Pricing, Content and Specifications
We do our best to provide you with an accurate description of the products featured on the Platform (collectively, the “Products”), but we cannot assure you that such description, color, information or other content available are accurate, complete, reliable, current or free from error. Some Product descriptions may include weight, measurements and other descriptions, but they are just approximate figures provided for your convenience only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of the Products, including the available colors. However, the color you see in the Platform, catalogues and social media pages may differ from actual color, depending on your mobile device, computer system, monitor and/or other display features.
We may, at any time, change the price and other specifications of the Products.
Placing an Order
You may place your order by clicking the “Buy now” or “Add to my cart/bag” or other similar button, and proceeding to the check out page. By clicking the “Buy now” or “Add to my cart/bag” button or “Check out” or similar button, you are effectively submitting your offer to buy a particular Product, which we may accept or reject. You shall be responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the information provided for the order placed.
Restrictions, Limitations or Conditions of Purchase
We may, without prior notice, limit the quantities sold in the Platform, cancel any order at any time, and/or refuse service to any customer. We will notify you through the email address or contact number you provided for any cancellation or change status in your order. We may also require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
All prices indicated in the Platform are in Philippine Peso. When an order is placed in the Platform, you have the following payment options:
1.) Pre-payment (Credit or Debit Card)
Most major credit and debit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, JCB and American Express, are accepted. When you pay using your credit or debit card, you will be redirected to another website owned and operated by an independent payment gateway service provider, which shall collect and process your financial information pursuant to its own terms and policies.
2.) Online Payment and E-wallets
Online and e-wallet payments are also accepted. You will be redirected to another website owned and operated by the bank or the e-wallet company, which shall collect and process your financial information pursuant to its own terms and policies.
3.) Over-the-Counter Payments
You may choose to pay in cash at our accredited partner establishments, which shall collect and process your financial information pursuant to tis own terms and policies.
If you fail to make any payment pursuant to the payment method selected or payment is cancelled for any reason whatsoever, we will cancel the order and suspend delivery of the Products until payment is made in full.
We will issue to you a sales invoice upon delivery of the Product/s purchased.
Shipping, Delivery and Store Pickup Limitations
When an order is placed in the Platform, you have the following delivery options:
We have engaged independent service providers to deliver the Products to your designated address. To avoid delay or cancellation of delivery, you have to ensure that you are compliant with the independent service provider’s shipping restrictions and its terms and conditions. If you will not be personally available to receive your delivery, please provide an authorization letter and a government-issued ID to an authorized representative for timely releasing of your order.
- Store Pickup
Products purchased which are for store pick-up (also known as “Click & Collect”) are subject to store/branch’s pick-up guidelines and restrictions and the
- When the Product is ready for pick-up, you will receive an email containing message that the Product/s is available for pick-up at your chosen Click & Collect store branch. Ordered Products may only be picked up at the Click & Collect store branch chosen during the check out process.
- Email sent to you will also contain a security code. Present your security code to the Click & Collect representative of the chosen store branch.
- If the security code has been lost for whatever reason, you have to contact Customer Care to request for resending of security code. The security code will only be sent to the email address provided during registration.
- If the product stored for pick-up is different from the product purchased through the Platform, you may return the item at any of the Customer Service counters of any store branches for proper checking and processing in accordance with our Return and Exchange Policy.
- You have five (5) days from receipt of the e-mail to pick-up the Product purchased through the Platform. After the lapse of the said period, we will not be under any obligation to ensure the availability of the Product at the designated branch. We may cancel the order and refund the payment made, if any, in accordance with our Return and Exchange Policy.
- You may not change the Click & Collect store branch once the order has been processed.
Delays may unfortunately occur due to high volume of orders, logistics limitations, geographic restrictions, inclement weather and other instances that are beyond our control. However, we will do our best to prepare your orders and have them ready for your pick up or deliver them the soonest we can.
Return and exchange of Products are subject to our Return and Exchange Policy.
Termination of Account and Platform Services
We may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the Platform at any time, for any reason. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Platform at any time, without prior notice. However, you are personally liable for any orders or charges that you incur prior to termination or suspension of your account and/or Platform services.
Accuracy of Information
Our Platform may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. As such, we may correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and change or update information at any time without prior notice. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we may cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability of information.
All information and content available in the Platform, including but not limited to, trademarks, logos, service marks, features, functions, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively, the "Content") are our property or the property of our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or licensors, and are protected by international laws, including laws governing copyrights and trademarks.
Except as required under applicable law, neither the Content nor any portion of the Platform may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, or modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our express, prior written consent. Nothing contained in the Platform grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on the Platform, without our written permission or such third party owner, as may be applicable.
Third Party Links
From time to time, the Platform may contain links to websites, applications, or online or digital sites or services that are not owned, operated or controlled by us or our affiliates, subsidiaries or partners. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not an endorsement by us, our parents, subsidiaries, our affiliates or our partners. If you use these links, you will leave the Platform and your use of the said links will be at your own risk. Neither we, nor any of our affiliates, subsidiaries or partners are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website, application, or online or digital site or service. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Platform, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions.
Limitations on Liability
We, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or partners, or our/their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders and agents will not be responsible or liable for any ordinary, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or exemplary damages or any other losses or liabilities arising out of (a) the use or inability to use the Platform or any of its services, facilities, software, or information; (b) any decision made, action or inaction taken by any party in reliance upon the contents of the Platform; (c) business interruption; (d) delay/interruption in access to the Platform; (e) transmission blackout, data non-delivery, misdelivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (f) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of accessing the third party links on the Platform; (g) computer viruses, system failures, malfunctions or any breach in connection with use of the Platform; (h) any information obtained from the Platform; (i) any delays, inaccuracies, errors in or omissions in the content of the Platform; (j) use of the Product; (k) delay in the delivery of the Product; and (l) breach by independent service providers.
For the Product purchased, your sole remedy, if any, is with the manufacturer or supplier of the Product, in accordance with such manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty, or to seek a return or refund for such Products in accordance with our Return and Exchange Policy.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
Our online services will continue to evolve to bring you new features and services and to implement technological advances. As a result, we may change these Terms from time to time without prior notice. Revised versions of these Terms will be posted on this page, together with an updated effective date. In some cases, we may also send an email or other communication notifying users of the changes. You should check this page periodically to see if there are any recent changes to these Term. By downloading, installing, accessing or using any of our online services after we post any such changes, you agree to the updated Terms. Your continued use of any our services shall be deemed as acceptance of any of the revisions.
If you have any questions relating to the Platform, please refer to Frequently Asked Questions or you may send a message to us via Contact Us page.