- For steady, harmonious growth, the composition of Babydog milk is as close as possible to bitch’s milk.
- Babydog milk contains carefully selected ultra-digestible proteins, and has a lactose content very close to that of maternal milk. It is particularly suitable for the puppy’s digestive system, because it does not contain starch (very young puppies don’t secrete enough enzyme to digest starch). The puppy’s intestinal flora develops gradually over several weeks. The addition of prebiotics (FOS) contributes to supporting digestive health.
- With its exclusive formula, Babydog milk dissolves instantly and completely, with no sediment, creating a totally homogenous formula.
- The puppy’s nervous system continues to develop after birth. DHA naturally present in maternal milk supports the development of cognitive function.
- From birth to weaning - 1st age milk