- The pet cooling mat works by absorbing body heat and dissipating this back into the air through evaporation from the areas of the cooling pad that is not in use. This means the pad is cool to touch but cools further with the pressure of your pet laying on it.
- This is better for your pet in that it gradually cools its body temperature rather than it laying on a cold surface.
- Both two sides are Usable, Antisepsis & Deodorize, Safe in use,
- Easy to preserve, Collapsible, re-usable, Durable and Non toxic
- The tough, durable mat contains a non-toxic cooling gel that does not require water, freezing or electricity to activate.
- The surface can be simply wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- Cooling mats are useful in cooling your pet on a warm day or can aide in the treatment of medical conditions that respond well to cooling.
- Your pet's body temperature will cause the mat to eventually warm up so it is best to remove from the pet and allow the air temperature to recharge it, bringing the temperature back down.
Sprinkle water on the surface or use soft sponge to clean it. Abluent can be used, but in case of any residuum, please dry it by a towel after washing. Do not expose it under the blazing sun.
1. Do not brush the surface heavily
2. Do not machine wash or dry clean.
3. Do not expose it under the sun for a long time
4. Do not hang it for long time