Acana Adult Dog 11.4kg

This food has been formulated to be biologically appropriate for dogs of all breeds and life stages. It is packed with fresh, free-run chicken (meat, liver, heart, kidney, and cartilage) and whole eggs from Alberta farms as well as wild-caught flounder from North Vancouver Island, British Columbia. These wholesome proteins...
-
+
₱3,399.75

Out of stock

10190253

  • This food has been formulated to be biologically appropriate for dogs of all breeds and life stages. It is packed with fresh, free-run chicken (meat, liver, heart, kidney, and cartilage) and whole eggs from Alberta farms as well as wild-caught flounder from North Vancouver Island, British Columbia. These wholesome proteins are complemented with fresh greens grown in the Fraser Valley in British Columbia.
  • This food is created with 60% wholesome animal proteins while the fresh greens make up the remaining 40%. There are absolutely no grains, gluten, potato, tapioca, or GMOs. The formula is supplemented with only one ingredient - zinc - to round it out. With all that said, this food is unmatched with its regional and fresh ingredients from Canada’s best to create top quality food to keep your dog healthy and happy!

Recently Viewed Products