Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- Chewing keeps dogs’ jaws strong, teeth clean, and breath a bit fresher.
- Dogs that chew regularly on rawhide and other bones or toys have less plaque and tartar build-up on teeth.
- All dogs need to chew. It’s a natural instinct.
- Some even spend hours chewing every day.
- Chewing can provide your dog stimulation and help relieve anxiety.
- Especially with puppies, treats like rawhide bones can be a great substitute for your leather shoes and the legs of the dining room table!