• Milk replacer feed for kittens from birth to weaning (0-2 months).
• Harmonious Growth. For steady, harmonious growth, the composition of baby cat milk is as close as possible to queen’s milk.
• For Digestive health, baby cat milk contains carefully selected ultra-digestible proteins, and has a lactose content very close to that of maternal milk.
• It is particularly suitable for the kitten’s digestive system, because it does not contain starch, (kittens don’t secrete enough enzyme to digest starch).
• The kitten’s intestinal flora develops gradually over several weeks. The addition of probiotics (FOS) contributes to promoting digestive health.
• With its exclusive formula, baby cat milk dissolves instantly and completely, with no sediment, creating a totally homogenous formula.
• The kitten’s nervous system continues to develop after birth. DHA naturally present in maternal milk supports the development of cognitive function.